
Hello.
So it is over, the first bit of National Service anyway. I have to admit, there were days in those three months in which I felt I couldn't take it anymore, but I guess God is good for He placed me in the company of supportive, funny friends - you guys made army life much happier, funnier and smellier too (but that's fine). And of course good old trusty civilian friends/family whom treat me like a king whenever I return. :)
We braved it through! Our crazy field camp, food smuggling, area cleanings, talk crap sessions (which usually ends up with the topic of sex and blah), chess games and chao keng discussions are now but memory artifacts of our BMT. It's kinda sad but happy but sad but happy also. Alright alright, looking back now, I guess it was all good after all. But seriously speaking, put aside all the feel-good-memory-speak, freakin' stupid Tekong made me hate cabbages (die! die! die!).
Ninja Platoon 1, especially Section 4...
Best of luck to your next chapter of military hell!
God bless! No seriously, God bless.

<< Home